Google Search

Custom Search

Blog it


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dope

So Looking around the net I have been intrigued by some of the international fashion and the Runway's. I found some outfits that I thought were dope and if I had the resources of a private jet and mad money, I would actually fly my Mixed ass over and buy this shit. So at the moment since I don't I will continue to dream and enjoy styles.

Dior Homme - The style is so retro but like new flavor sorta like an oxymoron. It's like future swag.

Richard Chai - I don't know if you ready to be what I'm on. How about we take it back to the rock days with leather jackets and zippers but make it preppy for the dance so the girls parents won't think your a badass..
More to Come just taking a quick break...

No comments:

Post a Comment