Google Search

Custom Search

Blog it


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 14, 2008

First and Fifteen




I've been thinking like I always wanted to be a rapper...hard to believe but yes A RAPPER....but not the normal everyday rapper like a different motivational lyricist. Like I've always loved music but I've never had the guts to perform in front of a group and show them what I can do when I was younger.... I REGRET THAT!!! Like I sit at home just let stuff flow off my mind I get so deep and its like someone needs to hear me like I speak so different I listen to instrumentals everyday freestyling to them wishing I could find someone and get into a studio to hear me or just record something....

This leads me up 2 Lupe Fiasco. Growing up from the westside when i heard of Lupe I was like man this dude so raw who is he....... my Sophomore year when I first heard Tilted on Nba live lol I was like DAmn I likes it lol.......Then Kick push I was Stunned STill my Favorite SONG lol........then I found out he was from the westside of chicago also........my jaw dropped I felt and ultimate connection like he knows what I go through...Ever since then I stayed listening to Lupe's Music and I listen hard to his lyrics....


Lupe spits so hot 2 me like man thats my idol real talk he doesnt care what you think...like you call him a nerd sooooooooooo who cares? HE dont lol......I like that...this is what brings me to First and Fifteen!!!!

FnF like they're so different so cool like a whole different type of music...I want to sign with FnF one day like one day I want to be there....WATCH.....I'm going to try so hard to promote myself I gotta get into a studio lay some tracks down get a few mixtapes out.....It sounds like nothing but its alot of work when you have 2 pay so much for studio time and stuff.....like I want to bring something new something different out to the world and to rap like im not like the rest and I know i see myself doing something important in my life and this could be the biggest thing!!!

I wanna BE a Part of FIRST and FIFTEEN!!! I hope 2 be there one day and whoever reads this watch for me!!! REAL Talk

2 comments:

  1. good luck.
    it seems like u just need a lil motivation and support every now n then..follow ur heart..if this is what YOU wanna do..then do YOU and dont let NOTHING or NOBODY get n ur will cuz trust me they WILL try!

    ReplyDelete